What’re the best Bluetooth headset under 50$ For Under 100 Bucks You Ask?
Can you really get a decent bluetooth headset under 50$ for yourself without breaking the bank I hear you asking.
Not only will we be reviewing the best bluetooth headset under 50$ under 100 on this page, but we will also be bringing you the other top rated bluetooth headset under 50$ for 2013 and 2012. If you can’t afford to spend between $80 and $100, then have we got a treat for you. Discover for yourself what it is in the review of the best bluetooth headset under 50$ under $50.
Top Recommended Bluetooth Headset under 50$
With the LG Tone’s premium sound quality, conversations and music live in perfect harmony. Headset battery – Rechargeable (Charge time-2.5 Hours).
- “It’s comfortable to wear, sound quality is great, range is good, long battery life, and very easy to setup and use.” – TanTan
- “The unit itself rests like a necklace around your neck.” – Philip R. Heath
- “I was looking for a way to listen to my music while working out without the wires, and I also needed to go hands free with all the driving I do.” – Ginny
The Kinivo BTH220 Stereo Headset delivers style, performance, and remarkable sound with most stereo-capable Bluetooth devices. This lightweight headset lets you make Hands-Free Calls and Wirelessly Listen to Music so you’ll stay tuned-in! Easy-to-Use Controls BTH220 allows you to adjust volume, accept calls, and switch music tracks right from the headphones.
- “I like the headphone design fits very comfortable around my head and ears.” – C. Storr
- “I use these headphones while running and working out and they are great.” – Junior
- “The headband is not adjustable and would not extend to allow him to put the band on top of his head or around his neck and get the headphones over his ears.” – John Parker
The s305 wireless stereo headphones use Bluetooth technology to deliver style, performance and remarkable sound. Enjoy your music with suberb audio quality and without wires.
- “Pairing the headset was very easy and it works well with my iPhone 3G.” – Donna B
- “Great for talking on the phone and listening to music while working out!” – jsoeder
- “If you plan on using these headphones at the gym or any activity that will cause you to sweat then don’t get these.” – D. Fazekas
Hear it all-music, calls and more. Plantronics M50 Bluetooth headset streams audio form your Smartphone and makes every call worry-free with extended battery life, whispered alerts and noise reduction features.
- “The battery life is great, sound quality seems to be very good and functionality is great.” – Boo
- “People say they can hear me clear as well as the background sounds.” – Tprettylady
- “I fits comfortably on my ear.” – DLG
The LG Tone+ (HBS-730) Wireless Stereo Headset delivers a high quality audio experience in stereo sound with the convenience of Bluetooth technology. Up to 15 hours of talk time and 10 hours of listening time keep you connected socially and musically while at home, at the office or on the go.
- “Very easy to use, good sound quality and battery life, and lightweight.” – Amit Verma
- “The LG HBS-730 Bluetooth Headset is one of the best (if not THE best) bluetooth headset I’ve ever purchased.” – Jonathan Lorber
- “I can’t walk more than a few feet away from the phone (10 ft).” – Whaki Shopper
For calls that are clear and comfortable you can depend on the Motorola H720 Universal Bluetooth1headset. Featuring quality audio with the popular flip switch design to easily answer and end calls, H720 offers a no-nonsense hands-free experience at an affordable price.
- “The sound quality is excellent and the battery life is very good.” – zuggie
- “And I can hear who I am talking with loud and clear!!” – Travis
- “Fits comfortably on the ear.” – BigDaddyKane
Plantronics Discovery 975 Bluetooth Headset
- “Callers can hear me clearly and I can hear them with no problems even with background noises.” – Zulma
- “It fits very comfortably in the ear and stays put without a loop.” – fam5390
- “If Plantronics could just correct the volume problem, I would definitely give this headset 5 stars!” – HoundyCat
Samsung HM1700 Bluetooth Headset with Noise reduction and Echo cancellation, supports Music streaming (Gray) The Samsung HM1700 headset is a feature-packed Bluetooth handsfree device that offers high style and functionality at a low price.
- “This is great—very clear sound and easy to use.” – bethany
- “People say that they can hear me well, and I can hear everyone loud and clear.” – stacey
- “I still haven’t been able to change the language setting from Chinese to English. useless, Samsung customer care can’t even help..” – Ruby
Delivering premium sound quality, comfort, and hands-free convenience, the Plantronics Voyager PRO+ improves on the award-winning audio and design of the Voyager PRO.
- “I have a loud car and it cancels out my car noise so people can hear me talk.” – Heather
- “The Voyage on the other hand, though big, is very comfortable, sound quality is good, as well as the range, and it has a great battery life.” – JLPotts
- “It fits comfortably on my ear.” – S. Crowley
Motorola HX550 Universal Bluetooth Headset is your complete hands-free solution. Flip open to answer, enjoy crystal clear calls with dual microphone noise reduction and customize your fit with three wearing styles.
- “It is durable, good quality, easy to pair, and the battery life is great.” – Jeff
- “It has three options to fit in or on the ear and is very comfortable.” – Batboy
- “No background noise and no one can really hear that I am on a headset.” – B. Colonna
Suggestions of the Best bluetooth headset under 50$
Do you have any bluetooth headset under 50$ suggestions that you think bluetooth headset under 50$ would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.