Ultimate Guide for the best fitting bluetooth headset
If you spend a lot of time on listening to phones and electronic sounds, then you know just how important a good fitting bluetooth headset can be.
Over the years I’ve spent a lot of time with budget fitting bluetooth headset and I’ve come to the conclusion that rather than switching out that inexpensive pair every year – it’s well worth spending a little bit more and getting some mid-range fitting bluetooth headset that not only sound great, but also will last a long time. In this post you’ll find a top list for both the best overall fitting bluetooth headset as well as a brief review of several of the more popular fitting bluetooth headset.
Choosing The Best Fitting Bluetooth Headset
A serious Bluetooth headset for serious users of wireless headset technology. The upgraded version of the popular etyBLU headset contains etyBLUâ€™s highly-directional, noise-canceling microphone in a fixed-boom configuration, a design change that allows optimal antenna placement for improved range between headset and mobile phone.
- “The earpiece sits deep into the ear and it comes with 5 different size ear tips so you have the best comfortable fit.” – Zulma
- “I’m partially deaf and it cancels out background noises so well even I can hear voices very clearly.” – t.g. randini
- “The Ugly: see the bad.” – szd -seattle
The most convenient Jawbone yet comes with an easy-to-operate On/Off slide switch and one button that provides unparalleled convenience. It also has standard micro-USB charging technology, so you don’t have to carry more cables.
- “People I talk to using this like the clarity of sound, even when I am in a very noisy environment.” – Graeme Payne
- “Sound quality seems good.” – Cuong P. Nguyen
- “After doing some research on the jawbone website, I found out how to do a hard reset and reload the software.” – Daniel Neeley
Replacement Ear hook for Jabra Bluetooth HeadsetThis high quality ear hook is created to provide a form fitting secure fit. The ear hooks is custom-made to fit your Bluetooth headset.
- “Items as described.” – Movie Enthusiast
- “These make the headset – the Jabra BT8010 being one of the most amazing headsets ever created but unfortunately so underrated – useless or useful.” – josephavellino
- “These hooks aren’t as flexible as the original, so I’m not able to get as comfortable a fit.” – K. Ferrell
The BLUESTAR is an integrated communications system designed to allow bluetooth communications in your GM vehicle. It works by utilizing the onstar equipment in your vehicle (microphone and mirror keypad) to communicate to a hands free car kit which connects to your cellphone.
- “Was easy to install, works extremely well.” – David Rogers
- “BONUS – can hands free TEXT as well!” – Jambo FTCW
- “Tried to get customer support but only emails back and forth and no phone support or clear troubleshooting instructions.” – Michael L
If your working day is filled with phone calls, this is the ultimate Bluetooth headset. The ergonomic lightweight design, fitting snugly around your ear, is so comfortable that you might forget that you”re wearing a headset at all.
- “I’ve had quite a number of bluetooth headsets and this one ranks among the 2 I would consider the best.” – David Fitch
- “I also like that it is very discrete with the bulk of the unit hidden behind your ear.” – Kenneth S. Johnson
- “Worst of all, the flexible electronic ear band broke and now hangs loose.” – Prof. J. Peters
Suggestions of the Best Fitting Bluetooth Headset
Do you have any Fitting Bluetooth Headset suggestions that you think Fitting Bluetooth Headset would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.